Dave Ruel is a Life & Business Strategist for Entrepreneurs and High-Achievers.
Amongst his peers, Dave Ruel is known as the Architect, the man who can create highly efficient and sustainable business structures that maximize profits and freedom. He’s the founder of Effic, a company specialized in entrepreneurial efficiency that helps entrepreneurs and businesses become more efficient and effective by employing better, smarter, simpler working methods & systems. He also provide performance enhancement coaching services for passionate business leaders, helping them design upgraded systems and structures for their life and business.
Dave is also a well-known entrepreneurial mental health advocate who has been very open about his episode battling entrepreneurial burnout and recovering from it. He is now seen as a leader for entrepreneurial burnout prevention and recovery amongst entrepreneurs.
As a serial entrepreneur, Dave Ruel has founded several 7-figure online companies. Using his simple life and business structures, working exclusively with remote teams, while traveling the world with his wife and daughter, here is what Dave was able to achieve:
* Sold over 50,000 fitness books published in 4 languages.
* Generated more than 16 million dollars in sales.
* Brought a supplements company from $100k to $3.2 Millions in annual sales.
* Systematized and Automated the operations for many of the worlds top online entrepreneurs.
* Coached entrepreneurs all around the world in countries like Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, France, Panama and of course Canada and the USA.
Dave lives on the east coast of Canada with his wife Karine, his daughter Charlie-Anna and their dog Kanaille.